GEOSTAR SURVEYS is a Consortium of highly qualified and experienced surveying professionals dedicated to the survey industry for years and who have undertaken and handled numerous survey projects during their long stint with the survey Industry. This company has been approved by the Govt. of India and is registered as an Indian Private Limited company under Companies Act, 1956
Geostar Surveys provides survey services in the following areas:
- Offshore positioning and survey support services for construction / installation barges while pipe laying, jacket installation, hook up and related work, dredging, vessel navigation, rig positioning, and diving support vessels.
- Marine geophysical surveys including rig site surveys, pipeline and cable route surveys, search for wrecks, wellheads etc.
- Hydrographic surveys for pre and post dredge surveys, approach channel delineation, navigation charting.
- Pre-engineering, Pre-installation, post installation survey services including Cathodic Protection surveys.
- Oceanographic studies including current, tide and wave studies, met observations.
- Geostar Surveys has a full-fledged operating office in Navi Mumbai with a highly qualified staff of over 35 persons including surveyors, engineers, geophysicists and processing staff. A workshop and processing/ charting facility is part of the setup.
- It is the policy of Geostar Surveys to deliver products and services in accordance with client specifications and in compliance with statutory authority requirements.
- In order to achieve this, the organisation of our Company is such that it can plan, execute and control the projects effectively.
- Quality assurance is considered to be required in order to prevent errors from being made. We are committed to provide the best quality output for the industrial needs.
- Quality assurance is applied from the very start of each project and continues to give guidelines for the proper planning and execution of the same, till we deliver the final product to the client's satisfaction and above